5-day Cotswold Explorer – Multiple dates:
May 13th to the 17th May
- June 3rd to the 7 June
Tour highlights include:
- Bibury and Arlington Row
- 2,000 years of history
- Castle Combe and Lacock villages – many Hollywood films made here
- Malmesbury and the naked gardner – if watching people garden naked is your thing!
- Avebury stones – older than Stonehenge
- Ferry ride to Poole and Bournemouth
- The Slaughters
- Oh, and some good varied roads for riding on!
Staying at a local base in Cricklade or Cirencester, we guide you around some of our favourite rides along quieter roads off the beaten track. Five days to explore five rather different routes. Note: the rides below are not necessarily taken in the order listed – that’s where some fun comes into it
- Cheltenham, Broadway, Burford, Bibury, Lechlade, Cricklade
- Malmesbury, Tetbury, Westonbirt, Castle Combe, Lacock, Devizes, Avebury, Marlborough, Aldebourne, Royal Wootton Bassett, Cricklade
- Marlborough, Pewsey, Shaftsbury, Swanage, Poole, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Marlborough, Cricklade
- Cotswolds – Fosse Way, Slaughters, Guiting Power, Snowshill, Stow on the Wold, Barringtons, Eastleach, Cricklade
- Wanborough, Wantage, Goring, Pangbourne, Henley, Wallingford, Oxford, Swindon, Cricklade.
Rides 3 and 4
At the end of the five days you could be ready to take the RoSPA test too!
Note: RoSPA test to be booked at your convenience.
Typical Cotswold scenery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGCoOkVTGes
Hotels are not included on this trip as there is so much choice! The cost for the week without accommodation is £525 per rider. Get in contact to discus and we can design a tour specifically around you.
Alternatively, contact us to see if we can arrange a week to fit in with your holiday schedule.
Evening meals, fuel, RoSPA test, insurances, entry to any attractions and daily sustenance are not included.
See the tab “Wiltshire Touring” for an example of a day out.